pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Make me laugh mommy

Guest post alert!

I'm hijacking the blog for a second and posting a video of Tara making Jaxon laugh! Probably better than any Super Bowl commercial. This was taken today just before the Super Bowl. Hope you enjoy.

Mark


5 comments:

  1. i don't even need to turn on the television. that was pure entertainment at its best!
    tara made jaxon laugh made mini laugh!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Yes, I agree, the best commercial I have seen yet!!! That laugh is indeed contagious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! way better than the commercials! I just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, he is the CUTEST baby!!!!!!
    thanks, mark, for posting this video :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for the giggling video. Thanks it was great. And yes it made me giggle to.

    ReplyDelete