Husband and I had the chance to go to a marriage conference on Friday night and Saturday morning at our church. We had some friends come and watch Jaxon for the evening. He did great except for when it came to the bottle-the boy just won't take one. Husband gave him one Wednesday and Thursday night to see how he would do. He did great the first night but progressively got worse.
Anyway, the conference was really good! We knew and had already heard a lot of the information but it was nice to hear again. We "renewed" our vows and the end--wonderful time!
Saturday when we got home, we went on a walk because it was so beautiful outside. Husband got Jaxon ready all dressed in his flannel. Poor baby, I'm sure he was HOT. We went to our neighborhood park for a little bit and then just walked around the neighborhood.
Husband brought along a water bottle full of Dr. Pepper.
He said he was trying to get rid of it-ha!!!
Saturday night husband and I went out on a date. We had some friends from church keep the little man. They have a little boy, Graham, exactly 6 weeks older than Jaxon. Click here to see some fun pictures of their evening together. Husband and I went to Five Guys for dinner and were planning to go to Main Event (we had a gift card), but every teenager in the state of Texas was there.
so instead we went to...
and it was by my choice. I have a craft that I want to do but needed some supplies so husband helped me pick some out. So with all of these (that are actually from Target)
and all of this
we will soon have fun craft project. Pictures to come!
We had just left Lowe's when we got a call and again, Jaxon would not take his bottle. So we headed there to pick him up.
I have a sippy cup with a straw that I am going to try (I've tried a regular sippy cup), but I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions? He used to do just fine taking it, and I want him to be able to take something else when I am not there.
What can I say--he loves me!!! :)
Sounds like a fun weekend! We love Five Guys, yummm!! Can't wait to see your project! I've been in a crafting mood lately. Sorry about the bottle situation:(
ReplyDeleteHey, do you read Laresa's blog? I just remembered they were having this same issue with Ava and are now using a honey bear, so you might see if she's got any advice. http://keithandresa.blogspot.com/2011/02/avas-honey-bear.html
ReplyDeleteIsn't Five Guys good? We love that place! We missed you guys yesterday - hope everything went OK. G took an hour nap in the nursery - hooray!
ReplyDelete