pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Peek-a-boo

I feel like one of the hardest things that I deal with is allowing Jaxon to play by himself. I really try to leave him alone for a little while each day. I don't want him to be dependent on needing me right there with him all the time. It is sooooo hard though. It's usually because he wants me right there but sometimes, I want to be there:). 

We have 2 couples that we have a babysitting co-op with. We love it. It allows us to have a couple of dates a month but also allows Jaxon to be around other babies that are close to his age. And their kiddos are pretty cute too!!! All that to say, we leave our pack-n-play up most of the time so that we can put the other babies down to sleep. Husband and I thought we would put a few of Jaxon's toys inside and leave him for 15 minutes and see what happened. 


Well, husband went to take a peek and see what he was up to and this is what he saw....




How can I resist that sweet face?

I need help-I'm weak. Anyone have any good suggestions?
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Remember Elizabeth for her first year of life? She was such a momma's baby! She would hardly go to KREGG!! It will become easier. He will learn to entertain himself for longer and longer periods. I think it's hardest with the first one. You could just set a little timer for a few minutes and then work it up in small increments. But you really don't need to worry at all. Ya'll are wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete