pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thanks for asking

8 years ago today husband and I went on our first date (and my first date). I was so nervous but excited at the same time. We went to dinner at Chili's (and ended up eating with his twin brother and his date), and then went to see a play that ACU was putting on. After the play he was expecting to take me home, but we decided to go to a local coffee hangout and play games. We played connect four and battleship (and we still like to play those game every now and then). When we ordered our drinks the guy looked at husband's last name on his credit card and said, "you should marry him, then you would be rich forever". Awkward!!!

Well, I did and I am glad.

Just wanted to say thanks for asking me out. I heart you!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. yay:) i'm so glad he asked you out. you two make a fabulous couple!! love you both! happy dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww . . .
    Precious love story!

    ReplyDelete