This is our guest bathroom. It was a long project-and I mean about a year long. Mark and I redid the whole thing ourselves. He did most of it, but he did let me help some. It was a long process but we are very pleased how it turned out.
The before
These pictures are all during the demo and remodel process. Mark took the toilet off and we kind of had a backup which shot down the hallway--GROSS!! So he just took out the floor and put in a new one. He's great that way! My dad helped him put down the floor tile. Mark somehow got me to do the shower tile.
The final product. We like it better than our own bathroom!
I love the floor :)
You have NO idea how impressed I am with all of your home stuff! I so desperately wish that Austin enjoyed renovation...or that he knew how :) What a blessing to get to do all of that together! I love how it turned out!
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks so great! I LOVE the subway tile & the green! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete