We were on our way home and Jaxon began to fuss so we started to sing to him. It almost always calms him down-he really likes us to sing to him. Good thing he is only 7 months old and cannot tell how horrible we sound. We were laughing so hard at our attempts to "harmonize" or even carry a tune. Thank goodness Jaxon was the only other one in the car:).
Even though we have a lot of fun singing songs that we remember singing as little kids, we figure that Jaxon will one day ask us to stop. I have found several great kids albums on i tunes and am purchasing them right now!!
(they also have a Christmas album that I just may have to get-for Jaxon of course:))


Haven't heard of these. Always love to learn about a new resource.
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE slugs and bugs!!! Carson's faves are Bears, Tractor Tractor, Beans, and Chicken Wiggle:) Hope y'all like it! The Christmas album has some sweet songs, too! I've heard of the Seeds music, but haven't heard it. Let me know what you think!
ReplyDelete