pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

His new obsession!

Jaxon loves to crawl all over the place and pull up on whatever he thinks will hold him. He has found the corner that holds his daddy's electronics. I have blocked off parts of it (as you can tell) with baskets but I did not do a good enough job. He figured out yesterday that the big black knob turns. I had the radio on today and all of the sudden it was gone. I went in and found this. And now that it his go to place in the living room! (I don't know why but the video is slower than the sound.)


Another thing about this corner is the picture that Jaxon likes to look at. It is one of husband and I. I don't know if he really recognizes us but I like to think he does. Sweet boy!







post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy!!! Thank you so so much for your help today. You were a life saver. And I can't believe G took such a good nap - it started our day on the right foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so it begins . . .

    He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete