pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Here we go....

I have about 15 or so posts to be caught up and it is kind of overwhelming to think about so I am going to take it one post at a time. It may be one a day or 5 a day. I just depends on the little man. He is completely messed up since our travels. We are working on getting back on schedule. 

To begin...

Mark had a work Christmas party at the Kimbell before we left for Colorado. We had a good time. There was food, music, dancing, prizes, and

a photo booth!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What fun pics!! Looking forward to reading about all of your adventures:)

    ReplyDelete