This weekend was just a little too much for this mamma to handle. Jaxon had his first visit to the nursery at church.
He did great but it is still so sad to me that he is big enough to go. They loved having him in the nursery and said to bring him back. Because of the different ministries that we are involved in I told them they may get more of him than they actually want. But it made me feel so good that they loved on him and wanted him to come back.
We also moved him into his room and crib for the first time. He has done great but it is almost too much for me. If you were to stop by my house during the day you would most likely find me in Jaxon’s room, just watching him sleep.
We are also in the process of weaning him off of being swaddled. It works great but really would love for him not to have to have it to sleep. So we are starting with the right arm out first. Hopefully he will get used to it and after a week or two we will leave the left arm out as well.
When we get ready to put him down, we swaddle him, give him his paci, and turn on some white noise. He decided today that he no longer needed his paci.
I told my mom once that I would find my own paci (and I did-my thumb) when she took mine away, but I was at least 2. This little one just decided that he would find his new paci now. He is growing up way too fast.
Cute pictures! He is growing up! :) :(
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!! Ya'll are so wonderful! Love you guys!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the pic of jaxon standing up in his overalls!!! CUTE!
ReplyDelete