pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School

This is the first year in a long time that I did not have a first day of school. It was sad for about 2 seconds but then I remembered that I get to stay home with my sweet baby and wouldn’t want to do anything else.

Mark, on the other hand, had his first day back to school. (Well it is really just a class that he is taking on Monday nights as a study course for a test he is planning to take). But he did humor me and let me take some pictures!

DSCN4399

His “lunch”. Really it was just a snack to hold him over until he got home after class. His request: peanut butter and jelly on Ritz.

DSCN4400

He didn’t have a backpack but he did have his laptop bag!

1 comment: