pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen: We have a Giggle!

And for all of you "Friends" fans out there, we did not use "Baby got Back." (Admitting we have tried it though).

Mark took Jaxon into his room to get him undressed for his bath. Mark gives him a bath each night. It is fun father-son time for them. I walked into the room and Mark was dancing because it has always made Jaxon smile. (And these days, we will do some pretty embarrassing things to get a smile). Now let me explain that when Mark dances, there is no rhythm to it and he looks pretty hilarious. Jaxon was smiling at him and all of the sudden let out the cutest little giggles. Mark and I were beside ourselves. It was such a cute little sound. Jaxon giggled at Mark several times and it was so fun to hear!

Now that we know what makes him giggle, Mark will get to show off his dancing skills to the world!
Lucky guy:).



post signature

4 comments:

  1. love it!!
    three things that make me smile after reading this:
    1) jaxon giggling!!! cannot wait to hear that :)
    2) mark taking after his dad when it comes to dancing :)
    3) hearing that others can be as goofy silly as mini around jaxon :)
    xoxo
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear him giggle. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely precious :)

    keep smiling and giggling for your mommy and daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please make Mark do the dance for us! I *promise* I will giggle!!! :)
    So cute! What a great moment as a parent!

    ReplyDelete