pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Great-Grandma (Gigi)

Jaxon finally got to meet my mom’s mother, Grandma Betty, (the last of the great-grandparents). But to Jaxon, she is Gigi. It was so nice to see her and I know that Jaxon had a lot of fun with her. We were able to get a 4 generation picture but I did not get one of just him and her. I cannot believe I didn’t get one. I will just make sure to at Christmas!

DSCN4381

Here is one of the sweet outfits she got for him. He is such a little man!!

DSCN4382

Thanks for coming, grandma. It was great to see you! We love you and miss you.

2 comments: