Jaxon got moved to progressive care that in the NICU today. They felt that he had made enough improvements that it was okay to go ahead and move him. They are very positive about his progress and right now they are focused on making sure he is eating.
I am thankful for the nurses and doctors in the NICU. They are wonderful and do an amazing job at caring for all those babies. One thing that has been hard though is that we can only take in a certain amount of people during each 12 hour shift. That has definitely been the most stressful part of staying in the hospital. Trying to figure out when to feed him in the midst of all these people wanting to go and hold him and trying to fit in a nap. I am thankful that we get to take a few people in, I just wish it wasn’t so restrictive.
I know there are a lot of pictures. I just uploaded what Mark took!!
No comments:
Post a Comment