"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Monday, May 24, 2010
Showered with Blessings
Mark and I have been so blessed by our friends and family members with baby showers for Jaxon. We are so thankful for each of them and their generosity. So much goes into planning the showers and we are forever grateful for all that was done for us and for Jaxon.
The next pictures from one of my showers at school. I had 2 different ones because of the different departments that PreK has belonged to. But I only have pictures from one of them. The one that is not pictured is at the elementary school. They were so generous and I was completely overwhelmed walking into the library after school that day!
The pictures below are of a shower that my best girlfriends from college surprised me with when we had a girls weekend in March. It was so sweet of them and such a blessing to have them in my life.
Oooohhhh. I LOVE your baby album! I have been wanting to get the same one for my sister...do you like everything about it?
ReplyDelete