pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 20-39

Mark was emptying our memory cards last week and we got to looking through the week by week pictures that we took and decided to share!
I am trying  out Windows Live Writer so we will see how it works. Click on view the full album and you will see weeks 20-39.
I have really loved being pregnant and am looking forward to the next part of this journey.
About 3 1/2 weeks ago I developed a rash known as PUPPPS and it goes away with delivery. It usually occurs in about 1% of women, their 1st pregnancy, 3rd trimester, and usually happens when pregnant with a boy.  It doesn’t hurt Jaxon or me but it sure does ITCH. I am getting about 3-4 hours of sleep a night and usually take several naps throughout the day.
And I am trying EVERYTHING possible to help relieve the itch. Some of it has temporarily soothed the itch but definitely not relieved it completely.
  • baking soda paste
  • aveeno oatmeal baths
  • Benadryl cream and spray
  • Benadryl each night to sleep (not effective)
  • Gold Bond powder
  • Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap (yes, it smells as gross as it sounds)
It has been a blessing not to be in school because I do not know how I would function each day. Mark worked from home last week and again this week as we wait. And that has been a big blessing as well.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry about the itching! Can't imagine! Post a picture of it! How horrible! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tara ~ i am SO sorry to hear about your pupps! i feel so sorry for you...wish i lived closer and i could help you out! please know that i am thinking of you!!!
    BTW, i loved looking at your kitchen remodel pics....i recognized the PW cookbook on your stand...LOVE her!!!
    love,
    betsy

    ReplyDelete