"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Jaxon-Day 2
Jaxon has continued to improve. They moved him to another room in the NICU and to a different type of bed because of his improvements. Mark and I got to spend a lot of time with him yesterday and he got to be held a whole lot by grandparents and great-grandparents.
“Grandpa Jack, I can’t wait for you to hold me.” -Jaxon
Mark and I did what they call “Kangaroo Care” which is skin to skin to help regulate his temperature and so that Jaxon could hear our heartbeats. It was precious and just melted my heart to see Mark hold his little baby boy!
I also got to try to directly breastfeed today (previously done through tube). He did great with the sucking motion so hopefully things will only get better from here!!
He is SO precious! I love the one of him and Karen too! Can't wait to meet him soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Tara! He's so cute!
ReplyDelete