pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Windows Live Writer

I am not a fan of uploading a ton of pictures through blogger. I always seem to mess it up and it seems to take so long. I knew I had Windows Live Writer on my computer but had not taken the time to figure out how to use it. It surely does make it so much easier when uploading lots of pictures.

So, I like it but I want to make sure that pictures are still easy and available to see on the blog. Please let me know if for some reason you cannot click on the link and view the pictures.

Mark and I are about to have a reason to take a whole lot more pictures but want to make sure they can be shared-especially for those grandparents!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. i am enjoying the pictures very much!
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's working great. Love the addition of the window and microwave Mark. They look great!
    See you Thursday.
    dede

    ReplyDelete