"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Friday, April 30, 2010
Calling all moms-I need your help!
I am currently getting items together to pack for the hospital and would love any suggestions of items that you think I cannot live without. I think I have the basics but want to make sure I don't miss anything that I may want.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or you can email me at tmrich05@gmail.com.
Okay, so I obviously have no advice yet, in fact, I just read all the great advice people gave you on fb, but I just had SO MUCH FUN catching up on your blog!!! I was waaaay behind! You and Jaxon are looking so cute!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your maternity pics:) They turned out great!! I love them all, but my favorite is the silhouette in the tunnel! WOW!! My mom used to make hobo dinners all the time when I was a kid, yum! and, I love all of your favorite things, too! That picture of Mark is awesome:)Can't wait to see pics of baby Jaxon THIS MONTH!!! Love you!!
Hey girl! I'm so excited for this adventure for you! You probably already have a very complete list, but here is what I would not want to be without. Lip balm, scrapbook paper for footprints (ask the nurse to do this for you...actually have Mark ask the nurse, you won't remember), 2 pillows with colorful pillow cases, your boppy for nursing, snacks, change for vending machines, sodas (trust me :), phone charger. Oh, I might think of more, but there are a few :)
One more thing, I had a birth photographer at my 2nd's birth and it was probably the best decision that I've ever made. It may seem strange, but consider it. I love my photographs of this once in a lifetime moment!
Things I brought that I didn't use: DVDs iPod ultrasound photo magazines stress relief spray boppy robe panties/maxis (the hospital ones were fine)
Things I could not have done without: snacks and gatorade (I was suddenly starving at 2 a.m., 4 a.m., 6 a.m.) :) sleep nursing bra slippers my own shampoo/conditioner/toothbrush/toothpaste birth preferences comfy going-home outfit zip up hoodie
And, of course, stuff for the baby (few outfits, a blanket, car seat, etc).
Okay, so I obviously have no advice yet, in fact, I just read all the great advice people gave you on fb, but I just had SO MUCH FUN catching up on your blog!!! I was waaaay behind! You and Jaxon are looking so cute!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your maternity pics:) They turned out great!! I love them all, but my favorite is the silhouette in the tunnel! WOW!! My mom used to make hobo dinners all the time when I was a kid, yum! and, I love all of your favorite things, too! That picture of Mark is awesome:)Can't wait to see pics of baby Jaxon THIS MONTH!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I'm so excited for this adventure for you! You probably already have a very complete list, but here is what I would not want to be without. Lip balm, scrapbook paper for footprints (ask the nurse to do this for you...actually have Mark ask the nurse, you won't remember), 2 pillows with colorful pillow cases, your boppy for nursing, snacks, change for vending machines, sodas (trust me :), phone charger. Oh, I might think of more, but there are a few :)
ReplyDeleteOne more thing, I had a birth photographer at my 2nd's birth and it was probably the best decision that I've ever made. It may seem strange, but consider it. I love my photographs of this once in a lifetime moment!
Things I brought that I didn't use:
ReplyDeleteDVDs
iPod
ultrasound photo
magazines
stress relief spray
boppy
robe
panties/maxis (the hospital ones were fine)
Things I could not have done without:
snacks and gatorade (I was suddenly starving at 2 a.m., 4 a.m., 6 a.m.) :)
sleep nursing bra
slippers
my own shampoo/conditioner/toothbrush/toothpaste
birth preferences
comfy going-home outfit
zip up hoodie
And, of course, stuff for the baby (few outfits, a blanket, car seat, etc).