pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, April 30, 2010

36 week sonogram pics



Here is his little profile shot.



Here is his sweet face!

They are kind of hard to see. Much easier to make out in person.

Mark and I went in today for our 36 week sonogram. My doctor has been talking about the 3D sonogram that we would get but as you can tell, that did not happen. She wasn't there for me to ask, so I will ask her on Tuesday when I go back. Needless to say, we were disappointed about the picture.


But very thankful he is doing good and is healthy. He has turned and is head down so that is good news. The sonogram man said everything looked good. There is still a little fluid in his kidneys which is somewhat normal for boys and they will check it after birth.

He currently weighs approximately 6lbs. 4oz. (67th percentile)

So far so good! She told me this week that I am right on Target!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. love these pictures. amazing to see some of jaxon's features. a wonderful sneak peek! i can't wait to see jaxon's sweet face in person! love, mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh ~ so excited for y'all!! what a special time for just the two of you before sweet jaxon is born!!
    thinking of y'all!
    love,
    betsy

    ReplyDelete