These wonderful ladies! My mother-in-law (right) and mom (left).
This was the week for my mom to be in town with my dad and Karen graciously drove to Fort Worth to come to a shower that some sweet ladies at school gave me! They both came over after the shower and helped me go through our collection of Jaxon gear. It was a HUGE help. I have wanted to go through stuff but haven't found the time or really known where to start. I feel so much better about things. I am so thankful for the both of them. Jaxon is one lucky baby to have them as grandmas!
I love flowers! My mom was able to come a few days early in the week and she planted flowers in some pots for me! They make me smile when I pull up in the driveway. Thanks mom!

Connie-helps me keep my sanity in the classroom-couldn't do it without her!

Cara-a great listener to my complaining, giver of wonderful advice, and a wonderful person to just talk to if you are having a bad day

Laura- It always pays to be nice to the secretaries. She is probably the reason I got my job in the first place. She has a chair in her office with a permanent print of my behind. Poor thing has to answer my 1000 questions a day. I couldn't make it through each day without her!
These sweet ladies threw a shower for me and got me (and Jaxon) the coolest jogging stroller ever. I am so thankful for each of them and am love them dearly. Thanks girls!
Connie-helps me keep my sanity in the classroom-couldn't do it without her!
Cara-a great listener to my complaining, giver of wonderful advice, and a wonderful person to just talk to if you are having a bad day
Laura- It always pays to be nice to the secretaries. She is probably the reason I got my job in the first place. She has a chair in her office with a permanent print of my behind. Poor thing has to answer my 1000 questions a day. I couldn't make it through each day without her!
These sweet ladies threw a shower for me and got me (and Jaxon) the coolest jogging stroller ever. I am so thankful for each of them and am love them dearly. Thanks girls!
it was a 'blessing of the week' to get to spend time with you, too! i am so glad i was able to come over and share in the love that was showered down on you! love, karen
ReplyDelete