"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Maternity Pictures
My beautiful and talented cousin, Hannah, agreed to meet us in Abilene a couple of weeks ago to take some maternity pictures for us. She did a wonderful job and cannot wait to see what she does when Jaxon arrives! Thanks for the pictures, Hannah! And thanks for your patience with my goofball of a husband:).
Click here to see the pictures and then here browse her website. God has blessed her with an amazing talent!
Love, love, LOVE the picture in the tunnel. YOu have a cute belly :) I seriously miss being pregnant! I'm pretty sure that labels me insane since I was sick about 36 weeks :) Oh well!
You look great! Who is that grey headed guy in the pictures with you?
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE the picture in the tunnel. YOu have a cute belly :) I seriously miss being pregnant! I'm pretty sure that labels me insane since I was sick about 36 weeks :) Oh well!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Love them all! We are so excited for you two!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!!! And not just because Hannah took them! They are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteTara these are fantastic!!! Can't wait to meet Jaxon! Love, Mer
ReplyDelete