35 Weeks!
I start my weekly appointments on Monday and we have our 36 week 3D sonogram on Friday! We are so excited to get a glimpse of what our little man looks like.
I only have 8 days of school left. I am taking Friday off because of when our sonogram is scheduled. Hopefully Mark will not have to work on Friday as well and we can enjoy the day together.
Saturday we have a class to "learn how to birth this child" (as Mark would put it.) I'm sure that we will learn more than that and we will get a tour of the hospital.
Exciting week ahead!
I only have 8 days of school left. I am taking Friday off because of when our sonogram is scheduled. Hopefully Mark will not have to work on Friday as well and we can enjoy the day together.
Saturday we have a class to "learn how to birth this child" (as Mark would put it.) I'm sure that we will learn more than that and we will get a tour of the hospital.
Exciting week ahead!
this is so fun to see jaxon growing!! we can almost say THIS MONTH! yea! love y'all, karen
ReplyDeleteso excited for you and mark!! what a special time in your lives! can't wait to see pictures of jaxon :)
ReplyDelete-betsy
It's almost time!!! YIPEE!! Oh, and by the way, LaMaze breathing is a very useful skill that has come is handy on many occasions over the years! And not just for birthing babies. Every time I really hurt myself, I shift into LaMaze breathing by default. Really helps-and keeps me from screaming loudly and scaring someone! :)
ReplyDelete