pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, April 19, 2010

31-34 Weeks!

31 Weeks



32 Weeks

33 Weeks


34 Weeks

6 Weeks until the expected due date! I know it is going to fly by. Jaxon is an estimated 5 1/2 pounds but we will find out for sure April 30. We go for our 36 week sonogram then and it will be 3-D. I am so excited to see what our little one will look like!

I have 13 days left of school and I have so much to do. I am trying to make sure that I don't leave the other PreK teacher hanging with so much to do by herself. May is such a busy month and can easily be overwhelming. I'm sure I will get it finished, it may just be last minute.

We went this past weekend to Abilene and met my cousin who took some maternity pictures for us. She did a great job and was so patient with me and my goofball husband. Thanks Hannah! Can't wait to see what you captured:).

We have had several baby showers and plan on posting about each of them, it will just be a process. I have A LOT of thank you notes to get busy on as well! We are so blessed by our family and friends and appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. So did everyone in the office. This says you posted a 5:59 a.m. Who couldn't sleep? Just a few more days. Can't wait to meet Jaxon up close and personal.

    Love ya,
    dede

    ReplyDelete