pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the latest

There isn't much information that is new to report, but after a morning at the specialist office, I thought I would update.

The specialist called me last week and said some more blood test results came in and they were abnormal. Not sure exactly what was being tested, but did find out it has to do with blood clotting so they have put me on a baby aspirin everyday. I am not complaining one bit though--such a small thing.

The sonogram done today looked good--Praise Jesus!!! I did however leave the doctor rather stressed and may have had a breakdown on the phone with Mark. They want me to start going twice a week to have fetal monitoring done. In the grand scheme of things, it is nothing. But I cannot take Jaxon with me and have to find a place for him. And starting next week, that bumps my doctor's visits up to 3 a week (still have to have my regular OB checkup).

So in the midst of trying to potty-train Jaxon and keep things as normal as possible for him (only because things are about to change A LOT for him), it gets busier. Of course, my sweet husband responds with, "this is nothing to stress about." And really, it isn't. I am just digesting it all.

I am thankful things are still progressing normally and am thankful that my husband has a job that will allow him the flexibility to help out with the little one. I also have friends that are willing to help--but I don't want to be a burden. Jaxon did ask me yesterday if the kids were coming over to play, so he will probably enjoy having some playtime with friends:).

Thank you again for all the prayers, texts, emails, and calls. I truly appreciate it and it is very encouraging to me. Mark and I go see the rheumatologist 2 weeks from today!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. You continue to be on our hearts. We know your anchor is firmly set and so the waves that crash over the bow only serve to turn your eyes to His Face. We love you truckloads!! Even Mark! Hahahaha! (I haven't gotten to give him a hard time in a long time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Thinking and praying for you and your sweet family! Every girl needs a good breakdown every once and a while, go ahead and have as many as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we lived closer so I could help with Jaxon. I wouldn't mind at all! Thanks for updating. Dr. appts are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, thanks for the update. Praying, praying, praying for you guys! Thankful for a good sonogram and will keep lifting all of you up as you navigate this road. Call me ANYTIME to keep Jaxon! We need some more play time with that sweet little guy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete