pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, May 14, 2012

Too many clothes to choose from!

Saturday night we went out for dinner and to buy a girl outfit. It was so fun shopping in the girl's clothes. I just kept saying, "I am in trouble!" There was so much to choose from. And I am pretty sure that husband had fun too. He may not admit to it, but he did!!

Here is what we left with!

And no, we couldn't choose between the two, so we got both:)! 

When we were pregnant with Jaxon we came up with a boy and girl name. Obviously, we used the boy name so now we are using the girl name.

We can't wait to meet you Miss Madelyn Paige!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! It's so adorable!!! And the clothes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO excited for you!!!!!!!
    love her name!! will she be a maddie??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits, LOVE the name!!!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madelyn is a beautiful name :) I agree, girls clothes are way more fun than clothes for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. madelyn paige! you are so loved!!! and you are going to be a well dressed little girl!!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete