my guess is pink.
Oooh, I want it to be PINK, but my gut tells me BLUE (which would be awesome as well!). Love you!!
Boy or girl, we already liove you!My guess is pink, but blue would be equally great!xoxo,mini
Blue. :)
I think blue....but pink would be exciting!!!
blue! i can't wait to find out!
I go against whatever the mom thinks so if you say Pink, I say Blue and vice versa. I know, I am evil like that.
PINK! Reid needs a wife ;)
Pink or blue we love you!Coach & Dede
my guess is pink.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I want it to be PINK, but my gut tells me BLUE (which would be awesome as well!). Love you!!
ReplyDeleteBoy or girl, we already liove you!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is pink, but blue would be equally great!
xoxo,
mini
Blue. :)
ReplyDeleteI think blue....but pink would be exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteblue! i can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteI go against whatever the mom thinks so if you say Pink, I say Blue and vice versa. I know, I am evil like that.
ReplyDeletePINK! Reid needs a wife ;)
ReplyDeletePink or blue we love you!
ReplyDeleteCoach & Dede