pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, May 11, 2012

Jaxon has an announcement!

Jaxon so excited to get his cookie!
 Our sweet friends are visiting from Tennessee and Carson was excited about his cookie too:).
 Cheesing it up:)
 Savoring every bite slowly:)
 Can you see the color of cake ball inside??

It's PINK!!!! and we couldn't be more excited:).

Jaxon playing trains with his cookie...clueless about what is going on:).


post signature

18 comments:

  1. I told you I always go against what mom thinks! :)

    YEAH for a healthy baby! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! yay! Jaxon is going to be the best big brother to his SISTER!!!! :)
    (and now i want cookies!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the whole gang. Thanks Jaxon for eating your pink cookie. Love you all. Coach & Dede

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah! How exciting!!! Can't wait to dress her up in cute outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!!! It is about time for another little girl. We know Jaxon will be a sweet, sweet brother to his little sister. Love to all of you and give Jaxon a big kiss for us!

      Delete
  5. Hooray for more pink in this family! So VERY VERY excited for you three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo-hoo!!! what fun for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooooooHooooooo! I was guessing it is a girl! We are thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEEE!!!!! Oh, I'm SO excited!!! I can't wait to have a girl in the family. Oh, goodness, let the crafting begin!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo! So happy for you guys! Bring on the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yipppeeee!!! a little gal! how exciting!
    love ya'll,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. girls are so much fun!! SO excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we are tickled pink!!! so excited for little miss rich to be here!
    xoxo,
    mini & Zu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yahoo!!! We are so excited for you all!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! Accessories!!!

    We're so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a blessing!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SOOOO EXCITED! Huge congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy for you three and excited about your wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete