pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, May 17, 2012

embrace the camera

Embracing with my little man and family on Mother's Day! I feel so blessed to a mom especially to Jaxon. He is a light in my life. Here is is happily giving me one of several (husband did good) gifts.


Out to lunch!

Photo shoot with this little cutie!

see more embraces!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. 1. You're adorable.
    2. I love your curtains.
    3. Will you help me make some for my desk area??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say those curtains look new! Love them! And you look so good in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is PRECIOUS! I put a bow on Jaxon the other day to see what your little Missy will look like...I hope she has his hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last picture is definitely frame worthy! precious!! precious!!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete