pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, November 14, 2011

FULL day in Atlanta

Day 3: Atlanta, Georgia

Aquarium to World of Coke to Children's Museum to Botanic Gardens to The Varisty. 
This was the busiest day of our trip, but it was so much fun! 
Not many words, but LOTS of pictures--I mean LOTS!!

Georgia Aquarium
If you go to Atlanta, you should visit. It was amazing and I think is the largest aquarium in the world.














Jaxon's daddy took him in the tunnel for a better look at the penguins




He was trying to get my scarf




Waiting for the dolphin show to start




Lunchtime

World of Coke!


Jaxon was so sad when we left the polar bear


4-D movie

Trying drinks from around the world

His only nap of the day. It lasted about 20 minutes.

One of the best children's museums









"I love cake"

Atlanta Botanic Gardens-they had a way fun children's area






Dinner at The Varsity



Jaxon loved it!

More late night playtime at Aunt Sara's!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. And a fun time was had by all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! He is such a delightful little guy, I just love that smile!!

    ReplyDelete