pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, November 11, 2011

blessing of the week: nov. 11

It is such a blessing to me and to Jaxon that I have close friends with little boys and girls for him to play with. Some of them are close to his age and some of them are younger. They may not be able to "play" together very well yet, but I am certain they will be great friends in the future.

Here are several pictures of the different kiddos. Some have more than one picture because I was trying to get close ups. And the there are several kids that I don't have a picture of:(.

Enjoy the first one! That was an attempt to take a picture with all those kiddos--it was hysterical!









Sorry for the ones not pictured--you are special to us! 
Cullen, Addyson, Baby Sloane, Baby Evie

Thank you for blessing our lives!
We love you all!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment