pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

all around North Carolina

Day 6: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina to Wallace, North Carolina, to Willmington, North Carolina

A picture in front of Katie and Jeremy's house. "Jaxon, the camera is up here, bud!"

Playing in the front yard and loving all the big trucks going by.

We drove an hour away to find a corn maze. It was the last day it was open and it really was less of a maze and more of a "follow the path that is well traveled." And it was shorter than I am-I could see over the whole thing!


Aunt Katie found Jaxon some corn. 

It started sprinkling so sweet husband gave me his hooded jacket. So, I gave him mine. :)

Lunchtime!

After lunch we headed towards Willmington (another hour away). On the way, Katie discovered that blowing bubbles is quite amusing to a certain little boy.


While in Willmington we went to an aquarium. Even though it wasn't near as good as the Atlanta aquarium, it was fun!














It was a fun, but long day. Poor Katie got sick on the way home. 

You may (or may not) have noticed we skipped day 5. It was because we had no pictures because husband got sick. And when husband is sick, everything shuts down. :) I got sick that night, but not as bad. And then Katie got it. We both blame husband!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great trip! So sorry about y'all being sick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your trip! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete