pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm a failure...I know

Due to 2 doctor's appointments, Jaxon's procedure, and a broken air conditioner in our house, (all this week) I have failed miserably to update the blog and post pictures.

I am fully aware and I apologize. I am just kind of busy and hanging on!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am aware I have failed at this but will do better when I am able.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. seriously, i am not sure who would ever call you a failure! in my book, you are a winner! can't wait to see y'all! give jaxon hugs and kisses from mini! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay!...you're busy!
    tell jaxon i miss him! (and you and mark too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, as long as that baby is happy and healthy you are far from failing. We do love the updates, but don't ever stress about it. The internet will wait! :)

    ReplyDelete