pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blessings of the week!


This man is always a blessing but I am in awe of him and how he has handled the past several days. I love him more and more each day and am so thankful that he is mine!

I would be a walking zombie and an emotional basket-case if my mom had not been here. She has really helped us get through the first several days and I am so thankful that she took the time to be here with us.



And of course this little man! I still cannot believe that I am a mom but I am so thankful to be his. God has blessed us beyond belief with this precious bundle of joy and I cannot get enough of him.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You have handled this transition with such poise and grace - I am in awe! And I like that burp cloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your have been given a huge and precious blessing! We are so happy for you three! Enjoy this time, relish in every single moment! WE love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a week of blessings!!
    it has already been an honor to be a witness to you and mark parent precious jaxon! what a blessed little guy he is.
    your mom is the best! what a neat time for y'all as you experience not only the mother/daughter bond, but the mother to mother bond!

    ReplyDelete