Several days ago (18 to be exact), Mark and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. Due to the fact that I was birthing a child on that day, I am just now getting around to writing about it.
May 28, 2005. One of the happiest and most fun days ever!
May 28, 2010. Another one of the happiest days of our lives. What a joy it has been to see you as a dad! Jaxon is one lucky little boy.
Mark,
I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else other than you. You are such a blessing to me and I consider it a privilege that you are a part of my life. I have enjoyed laughing with you, loving you, traveling with you, and experiencing life with you. The Lord has really worked in you and I am amazed at your constant desire to serve Him in all that you do. I find it interesting how a lot of women say that they have the best husbands ever. Well I join in saying that I have the best husband ever. But I really think it more has to do with the fact that God knew what He was doing when He brought us together. I love you more and more each day and look forward to many more days of loving you and making many memories.
Forever and For Always I will love you!
happy anniversary to a wonderful couple!! love y'all!!
ReplyDeleteWe're so proud of you and Mark. God gave you exactly what you needed and what we prayed for.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a blessing to watch you both grow together and now to add such a blessing from God to your lives. It's so wonderful to be able to see answers to our prayers.
May God continue to bless you daily in your family's journey of life.
Love you all!
dede
happy 5th anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy this time together with sweet jaxon!!! a sweet teacher friend told me right after i had katie that you can NEVER hold a baby too much!!! and it's SO true!! so, go hold that baby all day...you'll never regret it :)
lots of love,
betsy
Happy anniversary! I hope the Lord blesses you richly with many more years of marriage - and many more children! ;)
ReplyDelete