pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blessing of the week!

Dear Mini,

Thank you for coming to play with me this week! I had a lot of fun with you. Thank you for helping my mom and dad! They were very happy to have you stay with us. I can't wait to see you and Zu again on Sunday:)!

I love you,
Jaxon



post signature

2 comments:

  1. dear jaxon,
    mini's heart is full of love for you! it was so fun getting to hang out with you and hold you, whether you were awake or asleep. even though there are miles between us, i have a smile on my face just thinking of you! mini loves you very, beary much! xoxo mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet!! jaxon is blessed to have mini :)

    ReplyDelete