pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, December 7, 2012

Gingerbread Day!

When I taught PreK, I loved having a Gingerbread Day with my kids. I thought it would be fun to do with Jaxon this year. I think it was safe to say that he had fun with it!!

We started with a book and then moved onto making a gingerbread house!





He had so much fun decorating it, but then decided it would be best to take all the decorations off:)!


A bowl of candy looked better than a house decorated with candy;)

After an outfit change--due to some icing mishap-we moved onto gingerbread man cookies. These were a big hit!






MMMM!!!!

He thought it was hilarious that his gingerbread didn't have a face anymore because he ate it:)!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment