Day Sixteen: the view from my window
a lovely manicured lawn across the street
Day Seventeen: the last thing I bought
this cutie outfit for little miss
Day Eighteen: happened this weekend
practiced strength training

Day Nineteen: something awesome
time to bust out the Christmas paper

Day Twenty: work/play
packing is work for me and play for him

Day Twenty-One: what I wore
my Vintage Pearl necklace

Day Twenty-Two: grateful
grateful for aunt Julie who loves her nephews and niece

Day Twenty-Three: black
black and white polka dot--love!

Day Twenty-Four: a sound I heard
this little bug talking to me:)

Day Twenty-Five: sky
my view of the sky as these two enjoy the trampoline

Day Twenty-Six: in the cupboard
somehow, these always show up in my cupboard

Day Twenty-Seven: tree
playing under the Christmas tree--he was so excited to put it up!

Day Twenty-Eight: vehicle
lining up his vehicles

Day Twenty-Nine: big
best big bro gives his big smile

Day Thirty: on the wall
Christmas art of one of my favorite songs!

a lovely manicured lawn across the street
Day Seventeen: the last thing I bought
this cutie outfit for little miss
Day Eighteen: happened this weekend
practiced strength training
Day Nineteen: something awesome
time to bust out the Christmas paper
Day Twenty: work/play
packing is work for me and play for him
Day Twenty-One: what I wore
my Vintage Pearl necklace
Day Twenty-Two: grateful
grateful for aunt Julie who loves her nephews and niece
Day Twenty-Three: black
black and white polka dot--love!
Day Twenty-Four: a sound I heard
this little bug talking to me:)
Day Twenty-Five: sky
my view of the sky as these two enjoy the trampoline
Day Twenty-Six: in the cupboard
somehow, these always show up in my cupboard
Day Twenty-Seven: tree
playing under the Christmas tree--he was so excited to put it up!
Day Twenty-Eight: vehicle
lining up his vehicles
Day Twenty-Nine: big
best big bro gives his big smile
Day Thirty: on the wall
Christmas art of one of my favorite songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment