pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, December 6, 2012

behind...

on EVERYTHING!!!!

Yep, that sums up life at the moment!

BEHIND 

on cleaning, laundry, thank you notes, keeping up with friends, the obvious--blogging, you name it--I am behind on it!

But that is okay...and it has taken me a long time to be able to be okay with saying "it's okay." Life is just crazy right now (and I wouldn't have it any other way) and that is the season I am in. My house may not get cleaned how and when I want it to. My laundry may not get folded for 3 days after being washed. Thank you notes will get out...eventually. Better late than never! My friends are amazing and understanding that I am not on my game about keeping up with them and don't take it personally! And, thankfully my blog just really doesn't care:). 

I am okay with it all, because I am not behind on spending quality time with my family. They come first and that is why everything else is on the back-burner. I am slowly working on catching up, but I may always be playing catch-up and I am learning to be okay with it. I will do what I can do, knowing that loving my family matters more than all that other stuff.

With saying that, I do want to keep up with events in our lives. You should see the number of drafts I have started for blog posts. Umm...A LOT!!! I have my own little plan of how and when to catch up so excuse me if my blog explodes with posts or if I disappear for a while. I will be back...eventually:)!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You and me both!!!

    But I am glad you've got your priorities straight. It helps that you have an adorable family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about priorities. As long as those are straight then everything else will fall into place. You are doing a great job. Love you.

    ReplyDelete