pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2 months

Two months! How in the world? 
I am doing my best of soaking every minute with you up, because you are growing up way too fast. You still like to sleep a lot (not complaining) so I don't get to see your sweet face as much as I want to, but I know that time will come:).


 We went in for your two month check up and those dreaded shots. Daddy came and comforted you afterwards because I cannot handle listening to you be that sad--breaks my heart. You weighed in at a whopping 

9 pounds 12 ounces and measured 23 inches long

The doctor is having us come back at 3 months for a weight and urine check. She isn't worried about your weight, but she is having us come back to ease my mind. You decided this month to shorten your eating time to an average of about 5 minutes each time you eat. You are happy and content, so I am sure you are getting enough to eat, I am just not accepting your quick eating very well.

Here are some things that are going on in your world:

you take 4 naps a day
you nurse 6-7 times a day
you sleep 6-9 hour stretches at night
you have started giving us the sweetest smiles this month
you are not a fan of tummy time (see picture below)
you like to sit up and see what is going on around you
you love to have your pacifier when you sleep
you are so sweet and cuddly
you love to be held
you like to look at the pictures in books when I read to you
you rarely cry except for when you are sleepy and ready to go down for a nap
you wear 0-3 month clothes but some are a little big on you

Baby girl (or baby grill as your brother calls you),
You have turned our world upside down in the best way possible. It is so hard to think back to life before you were here. I would love for you to stay this size forever, but I am also excited to see what things God has planned for your life. You are precious and I love seeing your sweet smiles each day. I am so thankful to God for sending you for our way and allowing us to be your parents. You are loved by so many!

Love you sweet girl, 
Your momma and daddy












post signature

3 comments: