pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, January 30, 2012

Random

1. Toms ballet flats come out soon! I got an email today. Good thing I saved Christmas money!!


2. I love the instagram photo challenge and look forward doing it again in February! I have had blog-block lately, so it has been good to have something each day to record life!


3. Jaxon is a bundle of energy right now. He is so much fun. Even as he is getting his two-year molars in. 


4. I am excited about the two Bible studies I am doing right now. One is Ladies Bible Class at church and it is such a blessing. The other is called The Home Experience and I am hosting it in my home. I look forward to see what God is going to do through each of these studies.


5. I bought a workout DVD before Christmas--I haven't started it yet:).


6. Please don't be upset at me if I tell you to "use your words." It comes out of my mouth A LOT these days:)!!


7. I am excited about date night on Friday night!! 


8. I heart Pinterest!!


9. I found a hole (in a not-so-good place) in my favorite jeans (and one of two pairs that fit me). I am still using my Christmas money for Toms ballet shoes.


10. At Christmas I got a gift certificate from my parents to The Vintage Pearl. I recently received my necklace that I ordered and LOVE it. 


The End!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment