pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Measure Me

Last year, I found a really cute growth chart that said, "watch me grow." I loved it and wanted to try to do one for Jaxon. As I thought about it more, I decided to do something a little simpler and made one that looks like a ruler.
Simple and easy. I love it!
And so does Jaxon, except that he won't stand still long enough to get his measurements. Here are a few pictures of our recent attempt. Jaxon thought it was more fun to measure his animals:).









 post signature

2 comments:

  1. 1) It is so funny that Jaxon wanted to measure his animals!
    2) I would love to make one of these for Max. Please say you'll let me use your Cricut to make the numbers. :)
    3) Can you show me how to add a watermark to the photos for my blog?
    4) Basically what I'm trying to say is can I just be you? ;)

    ReplyDelete