pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, January 2, 2012

Favorites

I try take a break from blogging on the weekends so I am a little behind on my holiday posts. 
To start the string of posts I wanted to remember (some) my favorite pictures from 2011. I was intending to do my top 10 favorites. But as you scroll through the many, MANY pictures, you will see it was too hard to choose just 10. Most of them have our cutie little man, but some are of my crazy husband and me.


I feel like these pictures show Jaxon's personality, his funny faces, his curiosity, and just daily life around the Rich household! Enjoy:)















































Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment