pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31

Me:
I really tried getting a picture of me today, but none turned out. I mean they were BAD! 
So I resorted to one of when I was little. 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. i love this picture!!
    (and jaxon looks so much like you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen - Jaxon does resemble the cute little Tara in this picture. :)

    And I took a shadow picture yesterday because none of the other self portaits were turning out. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am amazed at how much Jaxon looks like you in this picture. One of my favs. Love the curls. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how stinkin precious you were!

    ReplyDelete