pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

weekend fun


Fun with a fort that daddy built

Carrying his monkey all around the house

Reading his Bible to his monkey

Talking and mooing at the cows

Waiting for the Holidaze laser show to begin

Watching the show about to fall asleep (which later he did)

Playing in momma's rainboots

Date night at the Fort Worth food park with Clay & Jessica

Yummy bbq braised beef quesadillas, french fries, and black gold (deep fried oreos)

Jessica and I sitting under the heaters

Husband and I about to dig in
Black gold-yum!

Fun with Max, Zu, & Mini

Can't get enough of the swing

or the merry go round!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I love seeing what Jaxon is up to - it gives me a glimpse into my life a year from now. :) Also, I need a copy of the pic of the boys with their grandparents - so cute!

    ReplyDelete