pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jaxon's friends

I am so blessed to be a part of a playgroup with some of my friends who have children close to Jaxon's age. I love their kids so much. Each one is sweet and so precious. My friend, Katie, hosted a board book exchange and potluck yesterday for us and our little ones.

I plan to make a book for Jaxon of his friends so I took some close ups of each of the kids. I had to share their sweet faces. I am so thankful for them and hope that all our kids can grow up together. (And I am so thankful for their moms and their patience with my little one, who is learning that sharing is not his favorite activity.) 

Graham

Wyatt

Audrey

Macy

and her little brother, Reid

Max

love, LOVE these kiddos!!!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics, Tara! What a great idea to make a book for Jaxon of his friends - and those he shares with. :)

    ReplyDelete