pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, December 1, 2011

18 months!!

Get ready for a long post and major picture overload!

13 months


14 months

15 months

  16 months

 We were on vacation on his 17 month so here are some pictures we got that day

Jaxon hit the 18 month mark on Monday. I only have 6 more months that I can call him a baby. And I just may take advantage of that time! We had Jaxon's 18 month appointment today.

Jaxon you,
weigh 21.15 ounces and are 32.75 inches tall 

You are up to sooo much these days!


you have about 21 words that you will only say when you feel like it (not so much on command)
in true boy style, you LOVE trucks and balls
you run everywhere
you talk to us all the time
you are wearing mostly 18 month clothes, some 12-18 month
you act shy around new people
you LOVE to dance 
you ask for me to turn on the music A LOT
you love to play outside no matter how hot/cold it is
you are so easy to make giggle 
you like to give open mouth kisses (on the lips. you turn our heads so you can get our lips)
you like to push buttons
you love to take a bath with bubbles
you like to have your Bible read to you every night
you are a very compliant child (unless you have your mind made up-then not so much)
you like to give your daddy a pound (he taught you)
you go down for naps and bedtime so easily
you will sit and watch TV for more than 2 minutes (that is when I allow you to watch it, which is about once every two weeks)
you like us to cover you up with your blanket when we put you in your crib
you are SO MUCH FUN!

 18 month photo shoot







Jaxon,
We are so amazed at what you have taught us during your short life here on this earth. You are a blessing in every way and cannot imagine life without you. We are so thankful that God chose us to be your parents. What a gift?!?! Your sweet and adventurous spirit is so fun to be around. I am a blessed woman that I get to stay at home with you each day. We love you more each day!
Love, 
Momma & Daddy

Baby boy, you have turned our world upside down!

Here are some pictures from the last 6 months. Hasn't he changed so much? He is looking more like a little kid and not so much a baby anymore:(. I commend you if you have made it this far!

2 comments:

  1. I have the cutest nephew(s) ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i think mark learned to pound from my dad. my dad does that to me all the time. then i did it a lot with jaxon over thanksgiving...so fun :)

    ReplyDelete