pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, December 8, 2011

embrace the camera

Jaxon and I went outside one day last week when it wasn't too cold. He enjoys being outside and because of the time of year those days are few and far between.

I usually sit on our step out front and just watch as he runs, collects, talks, and points to all around him. He likes to come and sit on the step with me and show me his treasures. I took this as an opportunity to maybe get a picture of the two of us together. As you can see he didn't think it was the best time--he was too busy with his treasures.



But I finally got him!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment