pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

want, need, wear, read

Last year, husband and I decided that we were going to limit our giving to Jaxon at Christmas to four intentional gifts. (and of course stockings, because I love those!)

a want!
Jaxon loves to sit in chairs so we got him one. We already have had it out in the living room, because we didn't have another place for it. He loves to sit in it!

a need!
We kind of stretched this to be a "need" but it works for this year. Husband made this board for Jaxon so he can get his fill of playing with buttons and latches and locks. There are 2 doors for him to open. One will have a mirror and the other will have a letter in his name, but husband made them so I can change them out. This will be a great tool for Jaxon to work on fine motor skills--something he "needs."

a wear!
Jaxon's getting so tall that the jeans he has are getting to be baby capri pants. So I bought him a pair.

a read!
This book is a bonus because it has a CD of songs with it. I got it a long time ago and have been holding onto it.

We plan to add a giving aspect to it when he is older. We want so much to be intentional and not go overboard, which we have found can be easy to do. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wise, wise, wise! I love how you are considering the lessons they learn through every choice we make as parents. :)

    ReplyDelete