pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Weekend!

We spent this weekend celebrating! 

Saturday we went to Rowlett for my nephew's 5th birthday party. I cannot believe he is already 5. He had it at a water park which was perfect since it was so hot outside. Husband took Jaxon in the water and after a while, he got used to it and enjoyed himself.


Happy Birthday, Talen!

Some water fun.






Sunday we slept in, ate breakfast, spent some time playing inside, and then went outside for a while. Jaxon played in the sandbox and swimming pool, although he liked crawling out of the swimming pool a lot! Yes, I know he is almost completely covered by clothing, but when you have had sunburns as bad as I have, I will do anything to help prevent that pain. 























We tried for some Father's Day pictures and got a couple. It was more of Jaxon wiggling around.







My parent's came over Sunday evening and watched Jaxon while Mark and I went on a date. Before we left, we got some pictures of my dad (Coach) with Jaxon's outfit. It is hard to tell what it says, but COACH is written across the front.


We started out at Tillman's Roadhouse and then headed to the botanic gardens for Concerts in the Garden. It was a wonderful evening.



Happy Father's Day to the dad's in my life. To my dad, my father-in-law. Thank you for the example you are to my husband as to what a father should look like. I am thankful for you daily!

To my husband, you are the best dad that Jaxon could ask for. You love that little boy so well and I adore watching you with him. Thank you for the example you are and continue to be to him. I can only do my job as his mom because you are by my side. We love you!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of a great weekend!
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable new picture of sweet jaxon on the top right of your header! that grin is so cute!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete