"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Eating is such hard work
He does this just about every time he eats. It is quite humorous for husband and I to watch and it leave quite a mess in his hair to clean up!
Sweet boy!! Carson gets food all in his hair too! What a mess:) I can't believe your baby boy is ONE!! The party looked like lots of fun!! I love the pic with the fishy face!! CUTE! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
Precious boy!
ReplyDeleteSweet boy!! Carson gets food all in his hair too! What a mess:) I can't believe your baby boy is ONE!! The party looked like lots of fun!! I love the pic with the fishy face!! CUTE! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
ReplyDelete